Being wealthy isn’t all buying Lamborgini’s and rolling around on a bed full of $100 notes (umm, do you know how many germs there are on bank notes? Eww!) but it IS all about creating freedom and options for yourself – and those things are vital if you want to start living life on your terms.
Hi, I’m Jane. I’m so glad you’re here and that you’re ready to take the first step in sorting out your finances.
In my former life as a financial analyst and financial planner I found myself working with some very wealthy people, as in private jet and courier-my-paperwork-to-my-superyacht-in-Monaco wealthy. All of those people had one thing in common, they BELIEVED they could be wealthy. And if I could give you the keys to the universe it would be to tell you this – what you believe has the powerful effect of creating your feelings and driving your actions towards living out all of your wildest dreams. And I want to help you get there.
THOUGHTS - FEELINGS - ACTION - RESULTS
Now, I am not saying that you need to go chasing down a ludicrous level of wealth (unless that’s what floats your boat), but I DO want you to aim higher than you likely think is possible right now. I work with women, just like you, who are ready to make a positive change in their financial lives – whether they want to pay off debt, save for something amazing, or just feel more in control of their finances and where their life is headed. My super power is being able to get to the core of what you really want, work out what’s holding you back from achieving it and supporting you in taking action to get there. I bring together my practical financial expertise as well as my knowledge of behavioural psychology to create lasting change.
It’s true, there is more to life than money, but gosh life can be pretty amazing when you have the money to do what you want and be who you truly are. I am so passionate about helping you to get out of debt, build true wealth and to never worry about money again. I know that I can help you to get not only financially secure, but to create true financial and emotional freedom.
So, are you READY to take the next step in creating financial freedom?
A little bit more about me:
- I am a total numbers and spreadsheet geek – and I’m not ashamed to admit it (well maybe just a little bit…)
- I’ve lived in Sydney for just over ten years now and I LOVE it, the only other city I love (almost) as much is Cape Town
- I’m totally addicted to Instagram, seriously, I swear I’ve lost DAYS in that app.
- My other addiction is buying tea. So. Much Tea. I really should buy shares in T2.
- I’m married to an amazing man and have two gorgeous kiddos (who drive me crazy at times but also make life pretty hilarious)
- Travelling is one of my favourite things – planning it, doing it, taking photos of it, even just seeing an aeroplane gets me excited.
If you’re keen to learn more about me you can find me over on Instagram (surprise, surprise). Please come say hi, and tell me a little bit about you – I love meeting new people!
And if you want to check out my qualifications and professional experience you can also find me on LinkedIn.