Being wealthy isn’t all about Lamborgini’s and Gucci handbags.
It's about creating freedom and options - so you can live life on your terms.
Hi, I’m Jane. I’m so glad you’re here and that you’re ready to take the first step in transforming your life.
In my former life as a financial analyst and financial planner I found myself working with some very wealthy people, as in private jet and courier-my-paperwork-to-my-superyacht-in-Monaco wealthy. All of those people had one thing in common, they BELIEVED they could be wealthy. And if I could give you the keys to the universe it would be to tell you this – what you believe has the powerful effect of creating your feelings and driving your actions towards living out all of your wildest dreams. And I want to help you get there.
THOUGHTS - FEELINGS - ACTION - RESULTS
Now, I am not saying that you need to go chasing down a ludicrous level of wealth (unless that’s what floats your boat), but I DO want you to aim higher than you likely think is possible right now. I work with women, just like you, who are ready to make a positive change in their financial lives – whether they want to earn more, feel more in control of their finances or simply feel more fulfilled with their lives. My super power is being able to get to the core of what you really want, work out what’s holding you back from achieving it and supporting you in taking action to get there. I bring together my practical financial expertise as well as my knowledge of behavioural psychology to create lasting change.
It’s true, there is more to life than money, but gosh life can be pretty amazing when you not only have the money but it supports you in being exactly who you are and living the life you truly want. I am so passionate about helping you create not only financial freedom but also the emotional freedom so that you never worry about money again. I know that I can help you to get not only financially secure, but to create true abundance in every aspect of your life.
So, are you READY to take the next step in creating financial freedom?
A little bit more about me:
- I am a total numbers and spreadsheet geek – and I’m not ashamed to admit it (ok, maybe just a little bit…)
- I’ve lived in Sydney for just over ten years now and I LOVE it, the only other city I love (almost) as much is Cape Town
- I’m totally addicted to Instagram, seriously, I swear I’ve lost DAYS in that app.
- My other addiction is tea – of every variety. So. Much. Tea. I really should buy shares in T2.
- Pottery is my latest creative outlet – I even made the tea cup in this picture. Don’t look too closely!
- I’m married to an amazing man and have two gorgeous kiddos and a recently adopted puppy called Rufus
- Travelling is one of my favourite things – planning it, doing it, taking photos of it, even just seeing an aeroplane gets me excited.
If you’re keen to learn more about me you can find me over on Instagram (surprise, surprise). Please come say hi, and tell me a little bit about you – I love meeting new people!
And if you want to check out my qualifications and professional experience you can also find me on LinkedIn.