I recently sat down with Peter Crewe-Brown from PAIR Planning for a conversation about how I take a different, more feminine approach to money.
The subconscious thoughts & patterns that we have about money & ourselves hold us back from creating the life we want. Women are often encouraged not to talk, care or learn about money. And so, many women believe they are not “good with money”
I want to show women that managing money is a learnable skill. That taking control of your money is taking control of your life & future
Peter is a business coach and his podcast Mind over Matters is intended for small business owners who want new ideas for improving their businesses. The MIND or Mindset is usually the single biggest factor that determines the success or otherwise of a business. It is the first thing to work on. Next comes the MATTERS of the business – strategy, accountability, implementation & getting a full order book – plus all things small-business besides.
In this episode we discuss:
- Masculine and feminine energies and how we need a balance of both, even when it comes to the traditionally male-dominated world of money and finance
- Why mindset is so important and how knowing about neuro-science can help you have more compassion for yourself
- Why taking a feminine approach to money leads to more sustainable change with your finances and habits around money
- The three biggest roadblocks women face when approaching their finances
- The diverse range of benefits and achievements my clients have had after working with me
- And much more!
You can watch our conversation via YouTube here:
Or listen to the audio version here:
I really hope you enjoy the conversation as much as I did!